Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

That's What I Like About You!

Sometimes I just feel so blessed to finally be a "mom"! It took a while and was a long, hard road, but it is definitely the best gift I have ever received. I know that there are still a lot of people out there who are waiting to have what I have and it is very painful and I still remember that pain all too well. However, the one thing I do know is that somehow, someway everything does eventually work itself out & (although never forgotten) the pain does lessen & fade into a memory. I can never thank God enough for my "little Luke" so here's to you, son!

What I Like About You!
1. Your sweet little grin.
2. The way you can't stop giggling when you get tired...
3. and then (most of the time) don't put up a fight when we put you to bed at night.
4. How you act like you're going to crawl down off of my lap (when we both know that you still have no idea how to move around yet if you would get to the floor)
5. because for some reason you like to pull my hair (it hurts!) to give me hugs & kisses.
6. That you are still content to let me hold you & hug you for awhile
7. When you look like you are really trying to tell us something important in "baby talk"
8. How you always smile at me when I pick you up from the babysitter's...
9. or just because I walked into the room
10. That there really is no end to the list of things I could say about you!

No comments: