Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

One week to go...

until school's officially out (for me anyway! :)

It's only been within the last week or so that it has even really sunk in for me though. Many others have been in countdown mode for far longer than I have been, but I've officially caught "summer fever" & am ready to be off for a while!

Instead of counting down days, I've been counting down all of the duties I have left to do. With lunch recess duty every.single.day plus 3 other before/after school duties, this number is actually quite large still. As of tomorrow, I still have 8 duties (5 days) left to go, but by the end of the day Friday...I'll be down to only ONE glorious recess duty left (and if you have ever experienced one of these, then you know that they're not always so "glorious"! :)

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about it! Bring on the summertime! ;)

No comments: