Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Post a Day in the Month of May!

I have a friend who works at a radio station and I have totally "ripped off" this title from the contest that the station holds each May. Sorry radio station contest! I'm going to blame it on laziness ;)

I have not been a very good blogger lately...I just backdated a post for a birthday that I "missed" because I've not even been to my poor little blog since the last time I posted (April 19th!) I'm pretty sure that I've even missed my blogoversary-I need to check the date, but I think that should have been right around or on Easter-YIKES!!!

So...in an attempt to be a better blogger and to get those ole blogger "juices" flowing again, I'm going to attempt bringing you "A Post a Day in the Month of May!" We'll see how this turns out! :)

No comments: