Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This is It!

I made it..."A Post a Day in the Month of May!"

Now, it wasn't exactly how I imagined it. My number of posts do correlate with the number of days in May, but they weren't all posted on time (partly due to computer problems for a week or so & partly due to a few days of just not being anywhere near my house/computer causing several to have to be "backdated"), however, this post will make number 31 for May & I am proud of that. (Especially considering how inconsistent my blogging has been for quite awhile!)

Even though I am proud of the fact that I "met" the number goals, I do not really feel like my writing has been very "inspired" (thus the inconsistent blogging over the past year...) & I was hoping that by "forcing" myself to write more consistently that my creative juices would get flowing again. After a month, I still feel like I am "forcing" it a bit & still feel that I am lacking that 'creative spark' that once flowed so easily.

I'm fairly certain that my lack of scrapbooking, card making, picture taking, crocheting, &/or any other "creative task" that I used to partake in consistently goes hand in hand with this development. I'm not really sure what has triggered this 'rut', but I am sure that I am ready to be on the other side of it! I have lots of things I'd like to do/create, but just no desire to actually do them...

I'm going to keep trying though, and hopefully one of these days, those creative juices will be free flowing once again & my writing will come more 'naturally' along with all of those other things that I have enjoyed so much too that are mentioned above. Until then, thanks for sticking along for the ride!

No comments: