Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Let Christmas Break Begin!

Today was my first official day of Christmas break & it was great! I swear I was more giddy about it than the kids at school yesterday :)

After completing an errand first thing this morning & getting to spend some time out & about with my little man, we spent the rest of the day baking cookies!  Scott made it home a little bit earlier than normal from work & is now officially on break (oh wait, he would correct me here, "on call" ;)  until the 2nd!  Looking forward to lots of family time together and getting a few things done and having some fun too!

Tomorrow's agenda...candy making and our 2nd official family Christmas gathering of the season!  With a few other things sprinkled in throughout the day as well...let the fun begin! :)

No comments: