Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Challenges!

For Myself:  To do something "active" each day...even on holiday/"party" days!
(I still have a couple of hours to fit this one in today! ;)

For Luke and Me (I realize the lack of proper grammar here too.):  To continue with an activity each day from the "Advent" tree that we made together a week and a half ago.  He really seems to like it and has been so excited to complete whatever the task is each day.  Hopefully, I'll get a picture posted on here sometime soon...I thought it turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself. :)

For Scott and Me:  To stick with trying to create new routines to help us get the house organized and keep it that way.  This seems to be a constant struggle for us, but I'm hoping that tackling it as a team will bring success rather than me trying to do it on my own and "hand out orders" to everyone else!
[And I can admit it here that the house already looks 200% better (no lie...it was AWFUL) than it did around Halloween just from the 2-3 things we have already attempted doing!]

Updates coming at the end of the month :)

No comments: