Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Under a Rock...

is where it seems I've been living in the last month! Seriously, I've been quite "unplugged" from the computer for most of the last 2-3 weeks, possibly even (dare I say it...) a whole MONTH!

I've, basically, checked my email (just barely) 2-3 times a week and done some "word processing"ish type activities (those don't even require internet! Shocking, I know! :) I seemed to have popped by here about twice since the middle of last month and Facebook has been nonexsistent in my world. The good news (or bad news depending on how you look at it) is that I really haven't missed any of it all that much.

It's like living in the old times :)

If someone hasn't called or texted (well I have still enjoyed this aspect of technology!) or seen me in person (which I haven't been doing a ton of around here either for the last month or so for really no apparent reason) :(, then sorry to say I have no clue as to what is going on in the world with, well, everybody.

Life has pretty well centered on Scott's work schedule (which has been varying tremendously from week to week-last week he was literally not home but a few hours all week & this week he's been home for supper, well at least some of the nights. :)Add in random weekend events that have popped up, Luke's babysitter days/swimming lessons, and trying to fit in training on these same days for an upcoming event in the midst of the lovely July heat and/or trying to train on other days with a 3 year old in tow!

So...I've/we've been fairly "us" focused lately & with that comes much less focus on anything "plugged" in :) It's actually been kind of nice living in our own little world for awhile, but I need to start stepping back out into the world again because I've lost total sense of time! It won't be long now before school is starting again...4 weeks! I need to at least figure out what day it is...it makes it quite difficult to write a check when you actually have NO IDEA what day it is!!! (Which you, my very smart readers, probably have guessed happened today and has happened several times over the last few weeks.) I have tended to do better with knowing the weekend dates (probably because of my training schedule), but I definitely lose track once Monday rolls around!

Since I've been away for awhile, I've also missed some birthdays too! YIKES!
So coming soon to a computer near you, belated birthday greetings! :)

It's nice to be back, well, at least blogging anyway...not sure about "plugging" totally back in just yet! ;)

No comments: