Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gone, but Not For Good! :)

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! :)

Sorry for such a long self-imposed absence, but it has been needed.  Research papers were completed, turned in, graded, and handed back this week.  You may be happy to know that I did very well on both of them...well, at least, I am happy to know it! ;)  I am also entering the last 2 1/2 weeks of training for my next 1/2 marathon on the 28th.  I only have a couple weeks of classes left, as well as, about a month of school left!  My little family has had to educate ourselves on several things and make some adjustments (many that are still a work in progress) over the last month or so too. It seems like there has been so much and yet so little going on here all at the same time.  BUT, I'm back, and that is what I am really most excited about...all of these other things will definitely be leading to several posts on each of the related topics.  I'm hoping to keep filling up my little space here in the blogosphere for awhile longer...but don't be surprised if there isn't another intentional break sometime in June when I'll have several weeks of summer classes schedule craziness! :)

Check back soon! :)

No comments: