Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Official Results!!! :)

I finished my 1/2 marathon in 2 hours 40 minutes 1 second :)

I was very pleased with this & the fact that I was able to finish it on a day that included high humidity & the 1st 90 degree temp of the year (definitely not the conditions all of us had been training under!) I'm also fairly confident that I had a touch of heat stress when it was all over & done with, but am feeling much better now :)

No, I didn't run the whole thing, but I'm sure that I ran at least 90% of it (& did I mention that I finished-that's really all I truly cared about somewhere about mile 6&7 :)

I placed 8,332 overall; 4,590 among females; & 822 in my age group of 30-34. That may not sound that impressive, but I was never more proud to have that medal hanging around my neck! :)

Now...when's the next race? Just kidding...I'm not quite ready for that...yet, anyway! ;)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Congrats Anita!!! That is awesome!!