Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Woot! Woot!

Frankly, I normally find that phrase very annoying when I see it used, but it was the only thing that kept popping into my head this morning when I stepped on the scale.

It was only a matter of 2-4 pounds that I had been "waiting" on, but now that they seem to have finally vacated my body...I am proud to say that I am finally back down to the weight I was for most of high school and early college!  Don't get me wrong-I am still absolutely nowhere near my "ideal/dream" weight and I am still a "big lady" (oh how I hate those words!), but it is a step in the right direction. 

This last pound or two also means that I am officially the "smallest" that I have ever been since I've been married!  I was at the heaviest I had ever been when I got married (hmmm...guessing stress might have been a factor...) and then I became even heavier during the first year or two of our infertility journey [wedding stress + (wishing you could be pregnant right from the start x watching many of those around you get pregnant/have babies) stress=10 extra lbs that I definitely DID NOT need at the time or ever!]

And now they are gone and here I stand almost 45 lbs lighter than that point I reached several years back!

WOOT! WOOT! (Yes, I still think this phrase is annoying! :)

No comments: