Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Bad Joke

I have been helping the 2nd grade classroom that I work in with their Thanksgiving play and poems for the past week (& today.)  On Friday, they had a substitute teacher so I was the "director."

Being it is a Thanksgiving play, there are two groups of characters...the pilgrims and the Native Americans.  The teacher and I had been working with them on staying seated and quiet anytime they were not "on stage."  Needless to say, a few of them were having some problems remaining quiet, especially on the side of the room where the NA's were sitting.  I looked at the sub and said...

"The Natives are getting restless!"

Hardy, har, har, har!  Hope you all don't have too much picking yourselves back up off the ground from laughter after reading that one! ;)

No comments: