(well at least mine anyway ;)
1. "No!" means hurry up and do it before mom or dad gets to him.
2. "Don't!" results in looking straight at you, smiling & then doing whatever it was he shouldn't be doing.
3. "Chase" is the ultimate game in any situation, especially when one of the words listed above is used.
4. His bare feet are immune to temperature variations: -30 or 100 degrees, it doesn't matter, when he's outside-it doesn't bother him!
5. Learning to express himself in words, especially with other kids is hard! Many times it just seems easier to have a tantrum, hit, pull hair, scratch, etc even though he knows it's a bad choice.
6. On the other hand, it is fascinating to watch how much his conversational skills & personality develops with each passing month!
7. Mastering the art of riding a tricycle means he can pretend to "go to the store" many times a day all around the house.
8. Being outside is the best thing ever, but the hardest thing to bring to an end.
9. "Jingle Bells" is much more fun to sing if he can hit something while he sings it!
10. He will repeat anything you say to him LOUDLY, especially when in quiet places like church!
I continue to learn more each and every day. When I start to get furstrated about progress/lack of progress in certain areas, I just think back to how it was even a few short months ago and realize that he is making progress and that in just a few more months this is the time I will be reflecting back on and smiling realizing that he has come so far since this time right now! :)