Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Time to Change...

the look of the ole blog that is.

I was receiving a message that my blog background would be disappearing on Friday, so what better time to change things up a bit. I loved the look of the old background, but with some of the changes that blogger has made (since I've really messed around with any of this kind of stuff-maybe last summer) I am actually pretty excited about it. Keep an eye out-I'm hoping to change a few more things over the next few weeks too.

And now for your entertainment (or in my husband's case, he'd probably view it as torture!), a video of those fabulous Brady's singing "Time to Change"-I know, clever, isn't it?! ;)

I know they're a bit corny, but I just love this show!

1 comment:

Carrie27 said...

Love the new look!

And, I was a huge dork and watched the Brady Bunch all the time.