Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

#23 Emily



My sister...
when we were younger, you were always right there at my heels or attempting to lead the way when I, the older sister, was too cautious to try something...
now that we are older, we're each making our own paths in life-different yet still very similiar too
when we were younger, we were either the best of friends or fighting like cats & dogs...
now that we are older, we very seldom fight anymore (maybe because we haven't had to live under the same roof for several years now ;) which leaves lots of room for friendship to continue growing as the years pass
when we were younger, I had to "set a good example" for you because I was the older one (even if only by 16 months)...
now that we are older, I must have done a super job :) because you set a great example for those around you!
So, thanks sis, for sharing (almost all of) these 30 years with me!

No comments: