Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

#24 Beth



My sister...
when we were younger, I had to take you along with me & my friends whenever we were out someplace-very uncool to a junior high/high school age kid...
now that we are older, I willingly ask you to come along places & it's very cool! :)
when we were younger, we played together, but I was the older sister aka "the boss" so you pretty much had to go along with whatever I said...
now that we are older, you are your own person & instead of one of us being "the boss", we've become friends instead & neither one of us has to be "in charge" of the other
when we were younger, I had to "set a good example" for you because I was the oldest sister (even though I am only slightly 3 years older than you, which isn't really that much)...
now that we are older, I must have done a wonderful job :) because you set a great example for those around you!
So, thanks sis, for sharing (most of) these 30 years with me!

No comments: