Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dull, Dull, Dull!

Sorry folks...September has been rather dull around the ole blog!

I am not looking forward to end of my most favorite month of the year this weekend :(  But it does mean the beginning of my 2nd most favorite month of the year! :)  I just love the fall season and all that it brings, but I am not going to bore you all with that...I'm going to guess that you have a good idea of what fall is like and if not just let me know and I will attempt to turn that into a post ;)

Anyway, I really do feel like this blog is a reflection of me and I can't help feeling that my life has been fairly "dull" as of late, which means a lack of "material" unless you all would prefer that I just keep writing about the same things over and over again.  Now that really would be dull wouldn't it!? hehe

I do have an "anniversary" coming up early next week that I am planning a post for...any guesses about the topic???

I have been tossing around an idea for another "series" type of post(s) that I may begin, but it would be fairly introspective and I'm still speculating ;)

There are 1 or 2 more posts that I have been thinking about writing throughout most of September and maybe I will eventually get to them.

AND...there are probably a handful more of these "foreshadowing"ish style posts in my future with the ways (or lack of I should mention) I have been posting this year! :)

I also really need to update my page total numbers (& the list of books for another future post) over there on the sidebar before I completely lose track of everything that I have read.  And so that I can end the whole blog "slacker" thing that I've had going on this year.

Until then, I'll keep you "posted"...well, maybe! ;)

No comments: