Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ego Booster or Buster?

Actually, at this point in time, I don't really have much of an ego to boost or bust in regards to my body, but my little guy Luke does his best to unintenionally try! :)

1st scenario:

We were sitting close together and he pokes my arm to get my attention.

Luke:  "Mommy!  Your arm jiggles!"

Me:  "Yes, it does.  I'll have to work on that after the baby arrives."

Luke:  "Your arm jiggles!  You have arm fat!  Lots of arm fat!  I LOOOOVE arm fat!!!!"

(I'm sure glad someone does :)

2nd scenario:

Somehow I found myself in a restaurant bathroom stall with both of the oldest children.  Luke took his turn in a separate stall while Big Sis took her turn in my stall.  Both children were in the stall as I took my turn.  As I go to pull up my maternity pants to cover up my belly Luke declares...

"Wow Mom!  You sure have one BIG belly!  I love it!"

"Gee Thanks!"  was about the only thing I could come up with to say at this point. :)

No comments: