Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I promise...

that I am still around. The following have not occurred...

I have not been abducted by aliens...

I have not mysteriously disappeared into the Witness Protection Program...

And I have not forgotten that I am a blogger :)

I will be back & hopefully have some new stuff written by tomorrow.

I mean there is the matter of an award to attend to~thanks Michelle & some other things that have been on my mind recently or that have occurred that I need/want to write about, but until then please don't give up on me-I will return! :)

Wait a sec-what is that spinning thing with flashing lights hovering above my house...just kidding! ;)

1 comment:

Carrie27 said...

My life is crazy busy at the moment, as well, glad I'm not the only one having a hard time keeping up.