Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

La La Land

Do you ever just feel like your floating through life?

That is kind of how I feel this week...

I have so many things that I want/need to get done this week, but I can't quite seem to motivate myself to focus on any one thing...

Oh sure, many of these things are getting done, but other things are getting pushed to the wayside, for example, the blog postings I could be writing...

By the way, school starts next week on Monday. Am I ready? Yeah, but my mind hasn't quite grasped that it is next week yet, however, based on several of my coworkers reactions I can definitely tell that I am in the minority because I am actually eager for the school year to get started this year & I don't feel as if summer sped by far too quickly! :)

And, oh yeah, Luke's birthday (at the end of the month) is coming up far too quickly too...I can't believe he will be 2 years old soon. Am I ready for any of the stuff that comes along with celebrating a birthday? It has actually not even hardly been on my radar until it was kind of 'forced' there this weekend~oh my poor child! :) It also makes me think about how 2 years ago today, we still weren't even for sure that we would really get the chance to become parents, but I am so glad that we did~the journey & all that has come along with it thus far has been so worth it!

Here's hoping that I can get my act together for the rest of the week & the busy weekend ahead!

3 comments:

Carrie27 said...

Minority, indeed! I'm just finishing up my first full week with the students and I'm still in denial. I want to stay home longer. :(

Deathstar said...

This is very encouraging cause I hope to be celebrating birthdays of a little boy very soon! It's so hard to imagine right now.

Anonymous said...

Happy ICLW. Our son celebrated his 2nd bday (his first birthday home) in March. He is growing so fast. Good luck with the new school year.