Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas is Coming!!!

Finally, the Christmas songs are being played on the radio! Around this area anyway, it seems as if many of the stations have been playing very few holiday songs until this week...it's just a tad hard to catch the holiday spirit completely when you can't find any of the appropriate tunes to listen to while driving between places.

So, in honor of the season, here are a few of my favorites this year...

White Christmas by The Drifters
I enjoy the classic version of this song too, but somehow I think I could listen to this & it never get old.

Ludacrismas by Ludacris
I watched the movie Fred Claus a few days ago & I thought this song was super (and the chorus is quite catchy too!) :)

Don't be a Jerk by Spongebob Squarepants
This was also a new one this year & I think the message "it's the season to be jolly not jerky" is definitely needed sometimes this time of year, plus the chorus is also so fun to sing.

I Want a Hippopotomas for Christmas
Who wouldn't? ;)

No comments: