Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

What did they just say?

Last night I enjoyed an evening out with my sisters & a few of our cousins (& yes, without any kids along!) Have I mentioned that Luke & I have been getting loads of quality time lately, not that I don't enjoy it mind you, but it does get a little wearing having only (an almost) 2 year old to talk to all day long :)
Anyway, it was neat to think that I had known each one of these people their entire lives, well except for one of them-I wonder what she was like for the whole DAY she was around before I arrived into this world ;) It was a fun time with lots of great conversation-at least from our perspective, others around us may have wondered "what did they just say?"

Here are a few snippets from our lovely conversations last night & I'll just leave the rest to your imaginations :)

*"If they're so intent on it, just let them eat the poop."

*"Cat food is nutritious, right?"

*"He on my B-list right now!"

*"Never honk your horn at a moose!"

*"Eating walrus fat & no banks = living in Alaska"

*"It's better to keep them stupid for as long as possible!"

Good times, good times! :)

No comments: