Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

"You Light Up My Life" Sunday 7/12/09 edition

That's right~it's back, finally! Enjoy :)


This person is fun to be around.
This person is a super friend & she likes to use the word "super" about as much as I do :)
She is the only reason I have ever felt the need to actually have to 'get out quick' from a bar.
This person can always make me smile no matter how I am feeling.
This person is a great listener.
Sometimes I think God made us friends because we both love to gossip so much~oh, wait-he doesn't like that, never mind ;)
I love that we can tell each other anything & never have to worry about the other one being offended.
She is a great mother to her kids & wife to her husband.
I like that she lives close & is always up for a walk when the need arises.
I am thankful everyday that somehow we became roommates because I would hate to think what a wonderful friendship I would have missed out on if we would not have been!

So, here's to you, Lora~I love ya & thanks for being such a super friend! :)

1 comment:

Lora said...

Awww, thanks a bunch, Anita! This put a smile on my face and really made my morning! And you know, I feel the same way about you. You are a SUPER friend!