Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

It's ICLW week again!

It's that time again & I want to welcome any new readers & all of my returning readers~thanks for reading my stuff :)

I've never done this for ICLW week, but I have seen things like it on others' blogs so here is a little history for all of you. New readers, I hope you like what you see & will maybe decide to become a regular reader and to all of my "regulars" (even the blogstalkers out there ;) I hope you don't mind this little stroll down memory lane, just in case you missed something the first time around! ;)

The beginning of Faith, Hope & Poop?

Some of my favorite things

The first post with a comment! (Trust me I was very excited when this happened :)

Almost 2 years ago now...

Almost 2 months ago now & then this happened so I shared this & there will be an update this week in regards to "how I am doing?"

How the Sunday thing got started.

One of my favorite adoption 'educatin' posts

And now for some fun stuff ;)

I pulled this "Luke post" out of the archives

Yep, this & this are me

My mom could not have been prouder when I exposed this to the world :)

And I'll end this lovely post with a question & its answer!

Hope you enjoyed your visit & come back again soon :)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! You have been through a lot the last few months. Your strength amazes and inspires me.
~Michelle
www.mmproper.blogspot.com
ICLW

Michelle said...

Fun way to introduce your blog!! Love your demolition baby post..that is my 13 mo old son to a tee!!

Grown in My Heart said...

Here from ICLW--love your "What not to say" post!! It's so true!

Kristin said...

Whats really scary is not when you take off a shoe and find a rock but when you take off a diaper and find a little rock...and know that said diaper was covered by overalls and the boy child still found a way to get said rock in there.

~ICLW

Unknown said...

That's cute!

Meg. said...

Just found your blog through ICLW...and just finished clicking on most of your links in this post. =)

You've been on one crazy roller-coaster, my dear. But I'm so glad that you ultimately found your son! I'm praying that you're able to add to your family, if that's the path you choose.