Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Good...

I've been moping around here for the last few days, so I figured that I had better find some "good" things to be thankful for~because I do have plenty of them in spite of recent events!

So here it is "The Good"

*Scott~it is awesome to have such a wonderful & supportive husband! It is also nice to know that even during our roughest patches on these IF/adoption roller coasters, we have always managed to be on the same wavelength with whatever course of action we have wanted to pursue-sometimes before we had even shared it with each other.

*Luke~what can I say? His smile makes my whole day brighter & when you throw in that infectious giggle of his-how can one not be grateful for such a tremendous gift! He is my "sweet little man" & I can't imagine life without him.

*Family/Friends/Coworkers~their support through everything has been phenomenal & I could not ask for a better group of people to be surrounded by. It is quite humbling to know that there are SO many people out there who care about us & what happens to us.

*Blogging/Bloggers~I am thankful every single day for having discovered this wonderful world on the web (catchy, huh! ;) I love being able to put myself "out there" in a way that I probably never truly will in "real" life & especially during this past year, the support that I have received from fellow bloggers who have "been there done that" or have at least experienced similar things means more than words could ever say! It's a nice feeling to know that I have this whole world of people at my fingertips to celebrate & cry with when the occasions arise.

*We're all alive & healthy & surrounded by lots of love!

*Wine! No worries, I am not becoming an alcoholic, but it sure is nice to have a big tall glass of the stuff every once in awhile ;)

Last of all, but most definitely not least...

*GOD~sometimes I feel like saying "What in the world is your plan for us?" but than I realize that this is not something I need to know...my only job is just to trust him...he knows what he's doing even when I feel like I have no clue what going on! So I will TRUST!

Hope all of your Thanksgivings are swell & don't expect the next post to be so sweet ;)

1 comment:

Carrie27 said...

You are so very right, we all have something to be thankful for, no matter how ugly our lives may be at the moment.