Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What a Welcome!

I got home around 8 p.m. tonight.  I chatted with Scott for a few minutes and asked if Luke went down okay at bedtime.  He stated that he had gone down really well, then I headed upstairs.

I was just getting ready to wash my face and change into my pj's when I heard the sound of a doorknob turning and little feet running down the hallway.

My first thought was, "I thought he was sleeping, what is he doing up?"

Then I saw a huge smile and heard "Mom! It's so nice to have you back! I missed you!"

AAAAWWWWW!!!!!  (heart melting :)  "I missed you too buddy!"

"Mom will you lay with me in my bed for a few minutes?"

"Sure, let's go."

What an awesome way to be greeted (and such nice manners too, I thought!)
My little man is definitely one thoughtful and sweet little guy!

No comments: