Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Toe Fun

Over the past couple of days, Luke has found a new pasttime. He is scooting all over the place & really starting to get into a lot of things. One of his favorite things, though, are my toes. If he sees me standing in the room, you can bet that he is going to make a beeline for my feet. He likes to get himself situated in front of my legs, then take his fingers & jam them between my toes. Now this would all be fine & dandy, except that I don't really have a very good range of motion in my toes. (They basically all move together as one & don't separate very well on their own.) So as you can imagine, it is a very odd sensation to feel these little fingers moving around in between my toes & trying to yank them apart. Of course, I try to stay calm during all of this, but unfortunately my reaction of "Eeeeeaaaaaw" results in a fit of giggles (from Luke) & me hopping around on my feet trying to avoid the next attack of his little fingers (which starts again as soon as I react). I'm glad he enjoys it so much, but as for myself-I could do without the strange sensation it creates between my toes. Maybe I could just look at it as cheap physical therapy for my toes!

No comments: