Sunday, March 22, 2009
"You Light Up My Life" Sunday: Luke style! :)
I just kind of feel like changing it up a bit this week, so here are a few things that are currently "lighting up" Luke's little world :)
1. PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!! He just can't get enough of them & loves getting a visit in with one whenever he can-he'll even bring you your shoes if that makes things easier!
2. Cookies! Another word that has just recently made it right up there with that one in the #1 spot (meaning either one of them could be the first one he says first thing in the morning!)-Most of the time he doesn't get any (because 90% of the time we don't have any here), but he definitely has a new found love for them.
3. Balls! Throwing, rolling, throwing, watching people with them, throwing, what's not to love.
4. Papaws! One has a puppy & one makes fun sounds for him to imitate, plus he can say this grandpa's last name-Luke's pretty proud of all of those things!
5. Mamaws! (although he never says this word as often :( his smile tells the true story when he sees them!) Again, one comes with a "Puppy Papaw" :) toy cars & treats while the other one has a BIG ball (exercise ball) & lots of tickles!
6. The Babysitter's! A house dog (are you sensing a theme yet with his fave things ;) , golf cart rides, trips to town, wagon rides, plus ALL of the attention he could ever want! Shouldn't we all be so lucky :)
7. Daddy! He takes him to visit the puppy & gets to hang out with him every day-how could he not be a daddy's boy!
8. Mommy! She reads him ALL of the books he wants mostly whenever he wants & she can always find the puppies in the books!
9. Pizza! It makes his poop nasty to clean, but that's not his concern-he just knows that it is quite tasty!
10. Cars! He loves listening for them outside & watching through the window as they drive past our house all while either waving, making motor sounds or both at the same time!
Hope you enjoyed this week's tweaked version~it's back to my life next week!