Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

"You Light Up My Life" Sunday 4/5/09 edition


This person is a super friend!
This person can always make me laugh!
It is a bit scary just HOW much we think alike.
She can always find time for a "venting" session whenever I need one & knows that I always do the same for her.
I am glad that she is tall like me-it's good to have someone else to "stick out" above the crowd with when we go dancing with friends. :)
I may be the "instigator" in our little group of friends, but she is definitely the one who is always willing to take on my ideas!
I love how open & honest she is with people, even when it may be difficult to do.
She definitely gives me more courage just by being around her.
She is a great mom, sister, daughter, friend, teacher, etc.
She is a person who I know I can always count on & that says a lot all by itself!

So to my friend, Sheryl, here's to you~I love ya!

1 comment:

sheryl said...

Aw...Thanks, Anita! You are the best!! Thanks for your friendship!