Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

One cannot live on Fruit Loops alone...

or can he?

Luke is becoming less of a picky eater, but he still has his days sometimes.

Today was one of those days!

Everything I offered him (& I offered many of his favorite things, mind you), he would look at me & politely say "Nooo."

"Well, what do you want then?" his frustrated mother would reply.

"Fwoot Woops" he said (at breakfast, snack, lunch, snack & supper times-normally they might make the cut for ONE snack time every few days)

So I gave him the d*&# Fruit Loops several times :)

No worries, he did manage to add in about a handful of grapes, 2 cookies & a spoonful of lettuce salad throughout the day too along with plenty of liquids. But, oh, the poor oatmeal, banana, applesauce, sandwich & spaghetti that bit the dust without being touched (unless you count using it to decorate the himself, the table top & the floor-does he get nutritional value by osmosis maybe?) just broke my heart :( So much effort on my part~so little enjoyment out of it on his! *sigh*

Is it wrong to say that I am glad he will be going to the babysitter's for at least 1 meal tomorrow?! ;)

No comments: