Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday's Soapbox: Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

Now that it's January, I've been waiting to hear it or see it posted somewhere and then the other day I finally saw it...

my first "I'm tired of cold, where's spring?"ish type comment the other day on Facebook.

I swear, as soon as Christmas is over, many times people are looking for spring/no more snow already.

It's January!!! We haven't even officially been in winter for 1 month yet!!!

They can call me crazy, but I say bring on the SNOW!! Yes, I realize I benefit because I receive a "snow day" from work when it does snow a bunch, but it is also WINTER & I want/like snow. No, it doesn't have to be a lot of snow, just enough to cover the ground.

If it's going to be freezing cold outside, I at least want it to look like it is freezing cold outside! :)

It's also kind of scary fun to get to drive in it too! ;)

So...come on down snow & those of you wishing for spring already~when it's snowing at this point come March...I'll be right there with you, until then you'd better just plan on staying bundled up for awhile longer!

2 comments:

Carrie27 said...

I'm right there with you, plus I really don't care for the heat. Cold = more clothing.

Aubrey said...

I agree Anita....snow is beautiful, why wish it away??