Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Isn't it odd?

I don't really have much to say on this matter, except that I find it to be very odd.

What am I talking about?

On one hand, news reports/articles about the death of Bin Laden and on the other hand, news reports/articles about the royal wedding or items connected to the wedding. I find it intriguing that both items sit right "beside" each other & both are considered "top" news items. I'm not trying to diminish the importance of either here, but I just find it ironic that two such different events can share so much space together! One seems so frivolous (& is just the type of stuff I enjoy to no end~just ask Scott who gets to enjoy it with me :) & the other seems so important to our country & humanity in general.

At least, I know one thing they share in common & may just be why they can share so much space together...both have brought happiness & hope to many people!

No comments: