Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Countdown Mode!

As I stated in my last post, May is finally here & with its coming, so have the countdowns! :)

2 1/2 more weeks of school
4 weeks until baby's due date
and to top it all off-this Sunday is Mother's Day!

Am I ready for any of these things yet?

N-O!

I have been in full fledged procrastination mode/slight forgetfulness mode (aka-shouldn't Mother's Day still be another week away?!) so I need to get myself in gear.

Lists need to be made!
Things need to be washed/cleaned up!
Final lessons need to be planned!
And the thought of all of this stuff leaves me wishing that I could also schedule a mini-getaway on some secluded beach somewhere before tackling it all, but who am I kidding? I would then have to add packing to the list & I definitely don't need that stress too! :)

No comments: