Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Some Beach

Lately, my body has been yearning for the beach. I love the sound of the ocean & the feel of the sand between my toes, but it is looking like it is going to be quite awhile before I can make it to one anytime soon given all of the changes we hope will be taking place & the fact that I'm stuck in the middle of Illinois & many, many hours from the nearest ocean :(

However, I heard this song the other day & realized I had forgotten just HOW much I like this song! Maybe it's all the singing about the beach, maybe it's the fact that it is saying what I have been feeling alot of lately, or maybe it's just the fact that you can sing it & feel like you are cussing without ever saying a bad word ;) Yep, it's most likely that last one, since I love stuff like that :)

Enjoy!


No comments: