Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

"You Light Up My Life" Sunday 5/31/09 edition


This person is a good husband to his wife.
This person is a great father.
This person is always up for a game of cards or a visit with family & friends.
He is a very hard worker.
He usually likes to make homemade ice cream whenever we all get together!
He has shown a tremendous strength & faith over the past several months when it was needed most by his family.
He is a lot of fun to be around.
This person has blessed me with 3 beautiful nieces!
He knows waaaay more about crops & farming than I will ever pretend to know :)
I have the utmost respect for this person, even though when I first met him he was dressed as a woman & seemed to be enjoying it very much :) (RELAX everyone~it was long before he had met my sister & it was a Halloween party!;)

So to my brother-in-law, Eric, here's to you~I love ya & I hope your b-day this past week was super! :)

No comments: