Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

What does your future hold?

I sometimes like to ponder on what Luke might do when he grows up. I watch the things he does & try to figure out what career might best suit him. Here are some things I have come up with...

Plumber/Electrician-what can I say-he's pretty fascinated with running water-sinks, bathtubs, toilets, etc.
Priest-every time we pray-he stops whatever he's doing & watches us very intently until we say "Amen", plus he LOVES his praying bear.
Plastic surgeon/personal trainer
-Luke has a great "pincher" grip that he likes to use to grab that "arm flab" so I figured he may either try to talk people into getting rid of it by cutting it off or my working it off.

Doorman-He loves shutting doors-refrigerator, microwave, cabinet doors & actually waits for you to get whatever it is you want or need before he SLAMS it shut.
Book reviewer-I'm happy to say that my kid loves books & if it continues maybe he can get paid to read (& let mommy borrow his books too!)
Bus Driver-The way he is able to maneuver the walker around (forward, reverse, U-turn) I have no doubt that he may be able to do the same thing with a bus down the road, especially when I see him holding onto the flower mirror that stands upright off the front of the walker like he would hold a steering wheel as he moves around. :)

That'll do for now, but I'm sure that I'll have other ideas down the road as he continues to grow & change so stay tuned!

No comments: