Short & Sweet today! Since I like to make lists, I thought I'd make one about 10 places I'd like to see at some point in my lifetime. Feel free to add your own suggestions.
1. Niagra Falls-I've heard it's beautiful, plus I could travel abroad-all the way to Canada! :)
2. Germany-Many of my ancestors came from this country back in the 1800's & I've always thought it would be neat to go back to the land of my roots.
3. Italy (more specifically, Rome)-What can I say-I love their food! Also, being aCatholic, Rome has always appealed to me as well-so I guess you could say I'd like to get back to the land of my religious roots (are you sensing a theme here!) :)
4. U.S. Virgin Islands-those of you who know me in real life may remember that Scott & I went here on our honeymoon & I'd love to get back here at least one more time-they are just so beautiful!
5. Grand Canyon-not as excited about this one, but I'm sure that I will see it at some point because Scott always talks about going there & how amazing it was.
6. Hawaii-it sounds so fascinating with it's tropical places, volcanoes, & beaches.
7. Australia-I remember when the Olympics were there a few years ago-it seemed like such a pretty place & I'd never pass up the chance to see a kangaroo! :)
8. Great Wall of China-again, another Scott idea that I can say I wasn't too thrilled about, but after helping 3rd graders learn about it last year-it does sound intriguing
9. California-never been & it's a LOOONG way from Illinois, but it looks like fun & a place where you can experience a lot of different types of settings (coastal, mountains, etc.) without traveling too far.
10. Disney World-again, never been, but I would always beg my mom & dad to go, however, I think my mom had been once or twice already & wasn't too thrilled about going back so this one is definitely a childhood "dream" never fulfilled :)