Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm off to see the baby!

Reports are that Rachel had a good night after a pretty rough day yesterday~we're all just hoping for more of the same around here. Today I will finally get to see my little niece for the first time & I can't wait. She's definitely going to feel all kinds of love today with visits from 2 of her super aunts (me & Beth, of course), her 2 sisters & Grandma & Grandpa. I know that we're all looking forward to seeing her & each other again!

Between my evenings being filled up with phone calls back & forth with family & from people checking up on things, I haven't had much time to devote to the poor blog, but I promise that there will be new posts soon. This weekend is going to be full of adventures around here...stay tuned :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to hear their was a good night fro little princess rachel!