Top 5 Uses for Drool!
1. Wood polisher-nothing shines up my wood floors better than wiping up drops of drool.
2. Presoaking laundry-you don't need to use as much water, since clothes are already soaked with drool (good for the environment too!)
3. Carpet Cleaner-just add a little soap to that drool saturated spot and you're carpets will look as good as new!
4. Instant bathtime!-take a dry washcloth & shampoo to baby and start wiping him down.
5. Watering houseplants-just hold baby over the potted plant and while the baby is distracted by it let the drool fall onto the plant (caution-don't let baby get close enough to eat plants-some are poisonous!)
All joking aside, it's a good thing God made babies so cute & loveable-it definitely makes it so much easier to ignore the fact that you're main job all day is to keep not only their faces dry, but their butts as well!
Happy Mother's Day!!! :)