Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving'd Out

I have many things to be thankful this year-my family, my job, my friends, being alive & healthy, etc-but I think that I am most thankful for this Thanksgiving weekend to finally be over! It has seemed like the longest Thanksgiving weekend ever & frankly, I'm just ready to get back into the normal swing of things! (I believe that Scott & Luke would tell you the same thing too!) :)
We had a crazy busy weekend between family celebrations & one of Scott's best friends getting married with very little down time. In fact, I believe that the only down time we had was on Saturday morning for just a couple of hours & believe me we just kind of hung out at home and did NOTHING-it was great! Normally, I am one of the biggest fans of this holiday, but this year I'll admit that I was dreading it (only because of the busyness of it all-2 family dinners Thurs, 1 family dinner & rehearsal dinner Fri, wedding Sat, last family dinner Sun), but after spending all of that time with so many of our family & friends I can definitely say that our family has truly been blessed & we apprecate all that we have been given. I hope that the beginning of your holiday season has found you feeling the same way too!

No comments: