Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

"You Light Up My Life" Sunday 12/7/08 edition



This person has a giggle (especially when he's tired) that always makes me laugh.
This person has taught me the true meaning of the term a "mother's love"~I now know just how deep that love is.
I love listening to this person walk around the house 'talking'.
A hug from this person can brighten my spirits any day.
I love wondering about who this person will become as he grows.
I appreciate all of the time I get to spend with him even when he is crabby. :)
I hope that one day he will be able to say that I have set a good example for him.
I want only the best for him, but don't want him to become one of those kids/people who believe they are "entitled" to things.
This person amazes me each day when he learns something new, especially when I think about just how far he has come in the last year.
This person's smile makes my heart melt every single time.

I'm sure you've guessed it by now, especially considering that quite a few of my posts involve him!
So, here's to you Luke~I love you, baby boy!

No comments: