Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

"You Light Up My Life" Sunday 12/28/08 edition


That's right-after a week off due to family festivities & just plain old tiredness on my part-it's back! (For those of you placing bets as to who it will be this week-good luck! That means you Mary!) :)

This person can always manage to do or say something that makes me laugh.
He loves to share his knowledge (loudly), especially in regards to politics, with his family & friends.
He likes to bake, even though I don't always particularly enjoy the goodies he enjoys baking.
I have known him my whole life.
He loves to pick on my mom (hmmm...I wonder where I got that from-Sorry Scott!)
He loves to play host to people at his house.
I can honestly say that I know him a lot better as an adult than I ever did as a kid.
He always surprises me when he answers the phone-he'll talk to me & my sisters for a long time, but is always eager to pass the phone off if it is anyone else.
I love watching how he interacts with & worries about his grandkids because I don't remember seeing that side of him (although his sisters tell us he did the same thing when we were little too!)
I love how he knows the "proper way" to set a table for guests-even if it is just his kids, which is the inspiration for me choosing him this week (more on that in a future post-I'll even have a pic to post-SHOCKING I know!) :)

So to my DAD~I love you & can't wait to see what you have in store for us today at our family Christmas celebration!

No comments: