Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

"You Light Up My Life" Sunday 1/11/09 edition


This person can get "under my skin" faster than anyone else I know. :)
This person is always there for me when I need her most.
This person has shown a strength that I'm not so sure I would have with regards to an impending "crisis" her family is facing.
This person can tell a story better than I can.
She is the person (along with myself) who introduced Scott to the true meaning of a "girl fight" (aka 'death stares', silent treatment, etc) when Scott & I were dating. :)
She is a great mom & inspires me to help Luke be more independent after watching her with her girls.
We have always pushed each other to be better than the other or at least the best we could be (with only a 16 month age difference, isn't sibling rivalry swell!)
This person never lets me forget the silly mistakes I have made, especially when she has been along for most of them!
This person has been there for almost everything that has ever happened in my life & I can't imagine & wouldn't have wanted it any other way!

So Emily~here's to you! I love ya!

No comments: